Monday, August 30, 2010

Melissa turns 30!!!

August 6, 2010. I will confess I was not thrilled, for months, about the idea of turning 30! But I came to understand that it is just a number, because I don't feel 30! I am happy to be where I am, and to have my little family.
 On Saturday, we did something fun in the afternoon (info upon request) and then we had dinner at Denny's with our friends, the Trahan's.

So, I pretty much celebrated the whole weekend. Wally and I went on a double date with my brother and Susannah, and we had fun! After going to the temple, we went to Chipotle and enjoyed yummy burritos,

and then QUICKLY cut a cake (that Wally bought me) at my parents. Oh, and I should mention getting a cute card from Wally and one from my boys, along with bags of chocolate and a helium balloon with the # 30 on it!!


Sunday, Wally's family had a special, delicious dinner and cake for me! Thanks to those who cooked! They made my favorites and really made me feel special and there was a card and gift for me too!

Fun, fun, fun!! Thanks to all that helped me feel special that day and weekend, even all the messages through facebook and phone calls!
                    

1 comment: