Friday, December 17, 2010

First Tooth Fairy's visit!

At 6 years old, Weston lost his first tooth. I kept telling Wally he would be the one pulling the tooth, because I didn't want to do it. Well, after church, while we were waiting on Wally, Weston just put his finger in his mouth, to wiggle it (was his intention), but instead... I heard, "my tooth came out!" And there it was! I quickly gave him a napkin and send him to the bathroom to rinse it off. And there was no more blood in his mouth, and that's how quick it happened. I was happy with that. He was SSOOOO excited his first tooth came out!
THat night, Weston put his tooth (in a ziploc baggy) under his pillow, and the next morning there was a dollar and the tooth was gone! (He was hoping for a million.... sorry... if that was what happens, I would be pulling my own teeth out now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment